I keep trying to watch Family Feud, but the show has lost all sense of discretion and taste. I keep going back, turning it on and hoping and praying the polled answers are reasonable and "clean." This was a family show and should have been kept as a family show, not a disgusting contest of disgrace.

Really though? Out of 100 people polled, do they REALLY come up with those answers now? Who is polled - was the 100 women all drunk and under 21? Why is there no sensorship anymore?

It's obvious and clear that there are no public polls anymore, the answers all made up by the judges or show writers.

I'm just sad and I miss the old show. It's not Steve's fault and he appears to hate the "new" way as well.

Review about: Game Show Network Family Feud Tv Show.

Reason of review: not for kids.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

i agree with above statement i want to send them a letter regarding current family feud very crude answers i really loved the old ff back in the day fun times wholesome ques no high fying over stupid or incorrect answers gsn will not accept any time of input regarding this showi also would love to see the really old game shows back in 50s,60s much better dont understand the gsn lack of wanting input

The show is rated x no for children take it off the air!

Yeah, won’t someone think of the old people who don’t know how to change the channel??

Hate Family Fued. On way to much.

I rarely watch Family Feud anymore due to the explicit questions and answers. It's definately not the same show I started watching as a child in the 70s, But my husband came home early one evening and I sat and watched it with him and lo and behold, it was confirmed why I never watch it anymore.

One of the questions was "what does James bond have that most men want"? The number one answer was referring to the many beautiful women that he had but instead of being proper and respectful, when the answer "flipped over", I was shocked and appalled when it said "p*ssy galore"!!! I'm not sure who is allowing these questions and answers but it's offensive.

I couldn't believe it, I sat there with my mouth wide open for the longest time. No more Family Feud in this house!!

Fed up with Steve Harvey and fam feud...The show is now ridicilus.

HAVE WATCHED FAMILY FEUD FOR YEARS BUT IT HAS NOW GOTTEN THAT THE ONLY TIME I TURN IT ON IS WHEN THERE IS NOTHING ELSE ON. (THANK GOD FOR MY DVR)

IT'S TO BAD IT SHOULD NOW BE CALLED "FAMILY CREUD" AND I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I KEEP MY KIDS FROM WATCHING IT.

SOMETHING THAT OUR FAMILY DID FOR YEARS TOGETHER BEFORE IT CHANGED. (UNFORTUNATELY THE SPIRIT OF OUR WORLD HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR A SHOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THIS KIND OF OFFENSIVE CONTENT.