2.8

Family Feud is on roughly 40 times each day and that is completely and utterly ridiculous! There is no reason to have a marathon on this old show that is 100% reruns!

I no longer watch GSN because of Family feud is on nearly ALL the time. No single show needs to be on your network 40 times every day! That is crazy, stupid and ridiculous! Give some other great game shows a chance!

I would like to see more Chain Reaction, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Match Game, Deal or No Deal, ect..

but definitely NOT 40 plus shows of Family Feud each and every day!!! Please cut this number down to a minimum of no more than 15 times each day and it is completely ridiculous and makes me change the channel every time I see this show on GSN.

Review about: Game Show Network Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Chain reaction.

I didn't like: Family feud.

Comments

atomicgirl24_25

I am assuming that for whatever reason, GSN lost the rights to air other shows. That's the only explanation I can think of for the network relying so much on FF.

Family Feud marathon every day is ridiculous! This old show is on nearly 40 times every day on GSN and that is unacceptable! Take this show off the air or reduce the episodes considerably!