Hello bon jour je de coins à vendre je bousin à contacter le personnel svp merci de me faire parvenir votre avis

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Game Show Network?

Comments

gsn fanatic
Muskegon, Michigan, United States #1289761

you have just added two new shows to your itinerary and they both are boring and insulting.Both the Divided and Idiotest are the two newest uninteresting shows I have ever seen.

I watch you program from the time it comes on until those two shows come on, then change the channel til Family Feud and the Chase comes on the4n I change it back.Then there are the really old shows like, Match and Newly Wed and Baggage games are really lame. you need shows that stimulate the brain, like jeopardy and trivia games. . I watch until all your fun games go off at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Please find something better than those I listed to fill your lineup. Steve Harvey is great. I could watch that show all the time, and The Chase.

Please consider this request.Thank you.