filters
State:
City:
Product:

Game Show Network - Disappeionted

After years of playing your games, I have not been able to get into then. I have played video bingo for years. Why can't I get them? It has been a week and 2 days. Very sad. What ever the reason is I wish you could fix it for me. kipcares@yahoo.com

Game Show Network - Terrible

I think your game bingo bash is terrible you only get 30 chips to play each game is 8chips. WoW big deal . Can you people afford the 30 chips and then to win anything is almost impossible. O then lets not forget the damn rockets tha t steal 8 seconds of every game . I hope there are other people who feel thecsamevway i do . If they are not goinb to make you buy anything there not happy .Well guess whztmim not happy eather . Thanks for Nothing : Shocked

Game Show Network - Too many repeats

they always advertise they are showing new episodes of this show but they dont. They are constantly playing repeats which sucks. I ha e started to watch episodes which have played at least 6 times within a couple of weeks. Alsl, the host, John Higgins looks like he's from the 50"s..so outdated.. This show could be replaced by Who Wants to be a millionaire. So you see, i dont care much for America Says.

Reply to reviews
I enjoy the show but please give it a break!!!! Too much.

neeliec

Gosh, I agree! They play the other game shows sporadically, but for the most part it's hour after hour after hour of FF! Please play some of the other games like America Says,...

Game Show Network - I'm trying unsuccessfully to obtain a phone contact

I submitted an email description of an error & delivery was evidently unsuccessful. As my husband & I are not technologically adept, a phone contact is MUCH easier for us. If you are able to supply a phone # that I may use for contact Customer Support, please do so. If not, perhaps someone in that department can call us @#360.698.2180.

Game Show Network - More cash cab

Ease of Use
Was already upset that cash cab only ran an hour every night and family feud runs all night long and now you take it down to 30 minutes add another 30 minutes of family feud really???

Game Show Network - Same show

I hate that all the shows are Family Feud I really enjoy watching Cash Cab or America Says. Every time I turn my TV is shows Family Feud the programming needs to be better.

Game Show Network - Caroline and Friends

What happened??? Why is it no longer running??????

Game Show Network - Apache Tomcat stealing my tokens

When I play video bingo some how you have put apache tomcat into the game, it will come up at some point and tell me the site is banned. I paid good money to have my computer checked and I was assured this abomination was coming from you. I have asked you to remove it to no avail. Apparently you have no further use for the monies that I spend playing this game or you would have resolved the problem, you also never respond to the complaint. If its is not gone the next time I play, I will discontinue video bingo, I hope that matters to you;;;

Santa Monica, California

Game Show Network in Santa Monica, California - Match game with Alec baldwin

4.4
Ease of Use
I am so dissatisfied with the choice of host. Why did you pick a game show host with such disgusting comments during the show. Such as his constant comments on squeezing his balls. Doesn’t he and you understand the majority of people watching are elderly and and some a bit younger. The sexual comments should be eliminated and he should stick with being funny and not tasteless.

4.4