Please, please cut back Family Feude to once a week, better yet cancel it.Time to retire this show.

Harvey is by by the most obnoxious, overbearing host the feude has ever had. I immediately change the channel whenever he appears. His attitude is: you are so lucky to have the opportunity to watch me. What he lacks in talent, he disparately tries to cover with bull and bluster.

Guess what, it dose not work. A little Steve Harvey goes a long, long way. He is the most overrated and over exposed person on television. I am considering going to a streaming service.

With the existing schedule, there is not much I watch on GSN.Skin wars, no thanks!

This person wrote the review because of "lack quality shows on gsn" of fremantlemedia family feud tv show from Game Show Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Game Show Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was steve hrvey. Author liked the most game shows except steve harvey. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Game Show Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Game Show Network?

Comments

Del Valle, Texas, United States #1177685

I watch skin wars but don't know why you still have Alison still on there I feel she should been gone weeks ago. Family feud way to much because of Steve I refuse to watch any of them plus it's on way to much, but I guess it is good now we watch shows we never thought about watching.